Sunday, October 3, 2010

In Progress

Sketches
Large sphere in progress
Project 2 is well on its way and so far I'm feeling pretty confident in the direction Im going. I have gotten good reactions in class which, reassures me that it will be a successful piece. I have only completed one  2 spheres of coffee filters and I'm trying to decided where I want to go with it next. One is medium size the other is smaller and I'm in the middle of making a fairly large one.
Project 2 in progress

The point I'm at right now is trying to decide whether I should stack spheres on coffee filters on top of each other or should I just connect them in a random fashion. Or should I even have them connected at all? I have also had ideas of making other shapes too, and not just spheres. I think I would be cool to make a cube however, I'm not sure I can pull it off so that it looks good. As you can see there is still a lot to consider but I have a direction and I'm going with it. I kind of just make things up as I go, thats when I feel I do my best work instead of trying to plan it precisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment