Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photography

Ansel Adams a great photographer
who does a lot of nature shots

A Macro shot of a clothes pin
that I took


Photography is such a creative form of expression. I have always liked photography. I can appreciate some who captures a moment or a scene. Especially, when it comes to photographing people there are great emotions that can be caught. Not only that but photographs of landscape are great too because the capture a time in nature. The thing that is so great about photos and photography is that they are essentially memories that someone can have for a lifetime.

A great moment captured
at the Superbowl
I tend to go towards black and white photos there is just some thing that I am attracted to and they feel classic. I also enjoy macro photography, which is photography that is really up close so the detail can be seen. One thing that is so important in photography is the lighting and the settings on your camera. I learned a little about this from a class at my other university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment